Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spending Update


Since part of our "freedom" to adventure involves TIGHT finances, I thought I would give a quick update on the spending situation.  I'll keep it brief, this is a new thing for me to share.  We've been in Baja for 2 months, and I've kept a log of all of our spending. Our slow pace and the cheaper diesel has been nice.

Camping/Visitor Visas:  $130
Diesel: $300
Water (30 gallon fill up ~ $5): $24
Laundry/Car wash: $30
Food/Alcohol/Other: $1022
Monthly USA mail service: $25/month
Vehicle liability insurance: $196/year

You can easily get a picture of where we spend our money - stuffing our faces.  We live well and we do not compromise on the things that are important to us.  I am thankful everyday for what we have.

TOTAL COST PER DAY:  $25

Happy hour at Frank and Kim's in Los Barriles

No comments: